Screws for Metal
BOLTBARN stocks an extensive range of self drilling screws for metal. These include
- Hexagonal headed, full and partly threaded, with or without seals, in zinc plate or galvanized finish and color coded to suit colorbond panels. Commonly used in roofing, walls and fences.
- Wafer head screws for fastening to metal where a flat head is required. Available in zinc plate or galvanized
- Button Head screws for fastening into metal where a larger head is required. Available in zinc plate or galvanized.
- Countersunk Head screws for fastening to metal where a flush finish is required
- Wing Drilling screws for fastening timber to metal. These screws have a metal wing that detaches after you drill through the timber and into the steel, removing the need to pre-drill holes.
All these screws come in many lengths and gauges to suit a wide range of applications.
Address: 183 Union St, South Lismore, NSW. 2480
Mon-Fri: 7am to 5pm Sat: 8am to 12 noon
Get In Touch
If you'd like to know more about our products, drop us a line and we'll be in touch shortly